Thursday, July 31, 2014



Close More Deals Establish Your Brand, Gain
More Clients & Run Your Business

We will do the rest. If you’re located in Philadelphia, PA we will also run errands for you:

Ø      Record titles in room 111 in City Hall
Ø      Get documents notarized in City Hall room 284
Ø      Get copies of deeds, mortgages, and/notes in City Hall room 154
Ø      Check for liens, judgments etc. at the Prothonotary's office in City Hall room 284
Ø      Obtain plot plans and zoning permits at the Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) Administration office located in the Municipal Services Building, 11th Floor: to handle appeals in zoning matters and determines whether to grants variances, certificates, and special use permits or visit Licenses and Inspections (L&I) in the Municipal Services Building (Public Service Concourse), 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd )Zoning and Building are two distinct divisions with differing staff and requirements)
Ø      Visit Register of Wills to obtain documents, probate records, check the status of accounting, record letters of administration, check the status of a particular estate (intestate), or simply obtain documents (short certificates, wills, letters or administration, etc.)
Ø      Visit District Council Person in City Hall (if need variance/certificate or change in streets)
Ø      Visit Philadelphia City Planning Commission at One Parkway, 1515 Arch Street, 13th Floor
Ø      Visit Streets Department Highway Division in the Municipal Services Building, 9th Floor; Board of Surveyors, Transportation Engineering and Planning Section and City Plans in the Municipal Services Building, 8th Floor
Ø      Visit Water Department at 1101 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Ø      Visit Philadelphia Historical Commission in City Hall Room 576, if property is on the Philadelphia Register of Historic Places or within historic district.
Ø      Visit Fairmount Park Commission in Memorial Hall, 42nd and Parkside Avenue, for required planting of street trees
Ø      Visit Accessibility Advisory Board in Municipal Services Building, 16th Floor: appeals on requirements for accessibility of buildings by the handicapped.
Ø      Visit Board of Building Standards in Municipal Services Building, 11th Floor: appeals for variances from Building Code, Electrical Code and Plumbing Code.
Ø      Visit Fire Department, Fire Code Unit at 240 Spring Garden Street: Where development requires new streets or a deep lot more than 100 ft from a fire hydrant, the Fire Department must approve the location of fire hydrants and fire department vehicle access. For high-rises, must approve fire command center.
Ø      Visit Health Department located at 1101 Market Street: Must involve where you need to install a new septic system because the lots are located too far from the city sewer system.
Ø      Visit the Judicial Foreclosure Sale and/or Tax Lien Sale on your behalf, held on the first Tuesday of each month at 10:00 AM located at the First District AME Plaza, 3801 Market Street on the 3rd Floor
Ø      Forcing Sheriff sales at Taxpayer Services in the Municipal Services Building, Public Concourse Level, 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19102
Ø      We will also visit properties, take pictures, record videos and create virtual tours.

The possibilities are endless…

With over 20 years of experience, I help Realtors, Brokers, Agents and Real Estate Investors get to the settlement table more often.

  1. Hire me for one hour and I'll give you another hour free
  2. To get started send email to: write: HIRE YOU in the subject line

P) 267.620.6300     F) 215.386.3297

Join our mailing list:

No comments:

Post a Comment