Sunday, August 11, 2013
5 Reasons Why You Need a Social Media Manager
· Social media is like word of mouth about your business – only on a computer screen and available to hundreds of thousands of people.
· When people talk about your business online, other people will read it and make decisions about whether or not to buy from you.
· Sometimes people say bad things about a business on social media sites. If you aren't around to present your side of the story, your business can suffer.
· When your company is active in social media, you can fix problems before they get big, find out what your clients / customers / patients / guests want, and attract new business by promoting yourself in positive ways.
· All of your competitors are using social media. If you are absent online, everyone who uses the internet and social media sites to make purchasing decisions will never see you.
Here’s what Realistic Assistance (DaVida Edwards) can do for you…
Set up your Facebook Page, get 50 people to like it, and create a giveaway for those who supply their email address. This will give you 50 new leads to contact for your business.
· Set up your Twitter account, get 50 people to follow your account, and monitor what people are saying about your company. If any negativity arises, she can help develop a game plan and figure out how to solve your customer’s problem for a satisfactory resolution.
Create a YouTube channel for your company “how to” videos and get 50 views this month. This can create more interest in your company and what you can do to help your customers. Fees and Payment Methods
· Facebook: $100 for account set up, Page creation, and population with 15 posts, polls, etc., plus $150 for every 50 Likes.
· Twitter: $75 for account setup, plus $100 for every 50 Followers.
· YouTube: $60 for account setup and video upload of up to 10 of your own videos, plus $50 for 50 views and at least 10 subscribers.
· Social Media Management: manage all of your social platforms and increase your online reach for $500 a month. For $800 a month, I’ll also manage your blog and integrate it with social media.
· Payment accepted through www.realisticassistance.com via PayPal, Payza or business check. (Orders paid for by business check will be started as soon as check has cleared).
· Payment can be made half up front, and half on completion for initial account setup and population. Monthly management fees are due at the beginning of each 30 day cycle.
Posted by DaVida Edwards at 5:42 PM
Friday, August 2, 2013
We sponsor a website that provides child safety kits to children in the community. The sad fact is that close to 1,000 children are abducted every single day. When most people first learn that that the FBI receives over 2,100 complaints of missing children each and every single day, they think, "That can't be right. There must be an error with those statistics." Unfortunately, that's not a mistake or a typo. As a matter of fact, close to 360,000 children are abducted every single year.
For more information visit:
For more information visit:
Posted by DaVida Edwards at 12:43 PM